Do you like ripping DVDs? This can prove difficult without the proper software, and the sometimes confusing instructions.
- 1Insert a DVD-Video disc to your computer.
- 2Launch the professional DVD/Video converter MediaProSoft Free DVD Ripper. Click "Load DVD" or "Load DVD Folder" to load the video in the inserted disc.
- 3Select what you want to rip. After loading all the available titles of the DVD will be listed in the window. You can choose titles from the list and select Audio Track & Subtitle or disable them as needed. Enter the number of the starting and ending chapters to choose any chapter of the titles to copy.
- 4Play the video. You can also preview the video with our built-in DVD player. Taking a snapshot of the scene being played is allowed.
- 5Select a target folder to store the ripped videos.
- 6Choose an output format. Active "Target" menu and choose an output format from three tabs: "Video", "Devices" & "Audio", containing various supported formats. Then, you can choose the quality presets from the drop-down menu below.
- 7Click "Start" to start ripping.
- 8Click "Find Target" to directly open the output folder to get the ripped DVD video. Then transfer it to your portable devices for fun.
- Usually you insert the DVD-Video disc before clicking "Load DVD", but if you insert the DVD after clicking "Load DVD", sometimes you may not find the disc in the "Select DVD Device" menu. Use "Load DVD Folder" to find the Video Folder to load or instead, simply restart the program.